This video examines the claims of the religion’s founder, the late prophetess Ellen G. White, and compares her unique beliefs with Biblical truth.
Very thoughtful video from Pastor Tim
I had the AWESOME privilege of hanging with James Walker and his class at Criswell College tonight.
I was blessed to be with you tonight. If I can be a resource or help, please let me know. Thank you to my friend Pastor Jon Bilima
Here are the links I shared in the class.
Images of Judgement: http://blog.lifeassuranceministries.org/2011/12/03/imagesofjudgement/
Comparing SDA with Historic Christianity – http://lifeassuranceministries.org/studies/comparison.pdf
Dr. Louis Talbot article, Why Seventh-day Adventism Is not Evangelical http://lifeassuranceministries.org/studies/talbot1_reprint.pdf
Life Assurance Ministries – http://lifeassuranceministries.org/
Other websites – http://lifeassuranceministries.org/related.html
1. SDAs are people of the Book.
2. Non-SDA pastors use Ellen G. White.
3. Christian scholars know about the Sabbath, they just refuse to accept it.
4. No one leaves the SDA Church for doctrinal reasons.
5. People leave Adventism because they’ve been wronged or feel unloved.
6. “There’s no perfect church, but this is the closest one to a perfect church because the SDA Church follows the Bible.”
7. The Clear Word is just the Bible written in clearer language.
8. The 10 Commandments are a transcript of God’s character.
9. You can’t know for sure that you are saved.
10. If you leave the SDA church you will eventually leave God.